Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

TRY THIS LINK TO LOCATE MY RECENT COLUMNS

A number of people out of the area have sent me emails advising me that they tried to get my most recent Trenton Times "Sentimental Journey" columns. They are buried deep in the "14 day archives." All of my columns are archived, but the only ones available free of charge are the two most recent submissions. The link below worked for me. Click on the link below and see if it works for you. If it does, copy and paste the link and save it to your hard drive for the next posting of my column. Let me know if you succeed (or fail). Each time I tried, it failed and resulted in a blank screen. However, I have found that it always comes up on the second attempt.
http://search.nj.com/sp?aff=100&keywords=tom+glover

No comments: