Search This Blog

Monday, December 03, 2007

2007: WITH DEEPEST HUMILITY

Every once in a while I write a column that draws very favorable comments. My recent Trenton Times "Sentimental Journey" column resulted in a number of emails along with many person to person comments over the past week since the column was published on the sad state of today's televison programming. Along came this email from a gentleman whose crusade for decency in media is known nationally. Thanks again, Mr. Bozell, I am truly humbled and very grateful.
(BRENT'S WEBSITE IS http://www.mediaresearch.org)


========================================================================

Dear Mr. Glover,

I was sent, and just read your Dec. 1 piece in the Times (“Today’s Missing Messages of Hope, Aspiration”). Ten cheers, one hundred cheers, one thousand cheers for you! One of the finest pieces on this subject I’ve ever read. You made my day, my week, my month.

You also restored my faith in humanity.

What a breath of fresh air.

Gratefully,

Brent Bozell

YOU CAN READ THE COLUMN BRENT REFERS TO AT NJ.COM.

CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING URL:
www.nj.com/living/times/community/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1196487106205730.xml&coll=5



==============================================================================




No comments: