Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hamilton Hornets: Have you been to HHS51.com?

I have begun posting on another local interest website relating to Hamilton High School ("West"), which just happens to be the best High School in the whole United States of America. My class of 1951 will be well represented, but there are entries from the 80's and other material from the files in my collection. You can view it by going to www.hhs51.blogspot.com. My inspiration for this site was the beautiful site created by members of Hamilton' class of 1950. They have a great site at www.hhs50.com. Check it out. Please understand that this site is a work in progress. I will be starting a web site for Kuser School, which just happens to be the best grammar school in the whole United States of America! These files are part of my personal collection and are now in the Local History Collection of the Hamilton Township Public Library.

No comments: