Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

HAMILTON HIGH CLASS OF 1950


One of the really great things about computer technology lies in the ability to bring people together whether they are in Europe, the orient, or any one of our far flung United States. Just by chance I was surfing the web and came across the website of my next door neighbors from the class of 1950 at Hamilton High! Great website Mr. Webmaster, whomever you are! I would hope that this little bit of information might be of interest to the many folks who have been kind enough to visit my website. As I went through this very interesting web site, many bittersweet memories came flooding back to me. Check it out, fellow Hornets, and while you're at it, ADD YOUR NAME TO THE HAMILTON HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI LIST AT THE HHS WEBSITE. VISIT THIS SITE AT WWW.HHS50.COM. AND WHILE YOU'RE HERE, PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!

No comments: